Our Site Safety Awards, especially in these challenging times acknowledge individuals or teams and/or sites, who have demonstrated innovation and leadership in helping to promote and improve our overall health, safety, and wellbeing for our employees. clients, supply-chain, and subcontractors.
The goal remains that of, rewarding sites and/or individuals on a regular basis for assisting us in that overall journey to an incident and injury-free environment.
This award has been adjudicated, and based on the following 7 criteria;
1. A consistently high EHS monthly average score,
2. Environmental factors,
3. Considerate Contractor appraisal and an overall score,
4. A Proactive Approach towards Health, Safety, and Wellbeing,
5. Prompt and accurate reporting,
6. Immediate close out of identified and agreed actions,
7. The complexity of the project.
Taking all factors into consideration, It has been agreed that the following finished projects at West End Quay & The Charterhouse School have jointly been recognised on this occasion.
Individual endorsements, therefore, go to the respective project managers of Don McCarthy & John Gothard
Congratulations, keep up the great work!