Our Site Safety Awards acknowledge individuals or teams and/or sites, who have demonstrated innovation and leadership in helping to promote and improve our overall health, safety and well-being to our clients, supply chain and subcontractors.
The goal remains that of, rewarding sites and individuals on a regular basis for assisting us in that overall journey to an incident and injury free environment.
This award has been adjudicated, and based on the following 7 criteria;
1. A consistent EHS monthly average score,
2. Rolling Accident Incident Frequency Rate, (AIFR)
3. Considerate Contractor appraisal and overall score,
4. Proactive Approach towards safety and well-being,
5. Prompt and accurate reporting,
6. Immediate close out of identified and agreed actions.
7. Complexity of the current project
Taking all factors into consideration, It has been agreed that following projects of Imperial War Museum and Benenden School have won this quarters award.
Individual recommendations therefore go to the respective site management teams of James Pope, Steve Hall & Dan Nicholas along with John Burgess & Nigel Stephens.
Congratulations, keep up the great work!