top of page


Moving the Font

We have carefully dismantled the 1929 font at Holy Trinity Church - Wallington and have set it aside for later in the contract.

It has been nine years since we completed the multi-use centre and glazed courtyard, this time we are carrying out the following works:

  • Internal reordering to the nave, aisles, chancel and entrances, including new flooring with raised areas.

  • New internal walls, partitions and doors

  • Minor extension to the upper floor

  • Cleaning and redecoration works

  • Fixed furniture and equipment

  • New M&E services

  • External building fabric repairs to the stonework, roofing, windows and doors.

  • External works comprising new hard and soft landscaping, boundary walls, below ground drainage and external services.

Architect: Thomas Ford & Partners

PQS & CDM: Synergy Construction

Structural Engineer: Adrian Cox Associates

Landscape Architect: Bell Fischer

M&E Consultant: Chris Reading & Associates

5 views0 comments

Related Posts

See All
bottom of page